Available in South Africa from November 2020, Volkswagen’s all-new T-Roc is an impressive midsized SUV that promises to make you stand out from the crowd. Read on to discover the right T-Roc price for you.
Be Bold, Drive Bold – Choose the T-Roc
The Volkswagen T-Roc wasn’t made with followers in mind. It will be driven by leaders – those who don’t hesitate to make a bold statement wherever they go. After all, why blend in with the masses when you can stand out? Let your true colours show through your T-Roc. Its interior and exterior design is without compare, plus you’ll enjoy its unrivalled performance.
It joins as the fifth member of Volkswagen’s current SUV club, along with the T-Cross, Tiguan, Tiguan Allspace and Touareg. The T-Roc slides neatly in-between the fun-sized T-Cross and the larger Tiguan. Volkswagen’s T-Roc is based on the tried and tested MQB platform, seen in vehicles such as the VW Golf and Polo. This means you’ll enjoy a similar level of drive comfort, found in a Golf or Polo.
3 Distinct Variants to Choose From
The three model variants you will be able to choose from are:
The VW T-Roc 1.4 TSI 110 kW 2WD Design 8-speed Tiptronic
The VW T-Roc 2.0 TSI 140 kW Design 4MOTION 7-speed DSG
The VW T-Roc 2.0 TSI 140 kW R-Line 4MOTION 7-speed DSG
CFAO Volkswagen stocks all of the latest vehicles Volkswagen South Africa has on offer, including the T-Roc. If you are interested in ordering a VW T-Roc variant and getting yours first, be sure to contact your nearest CFAO Volkswagen dealer. We will gladly assist you throughout the buying process. Start by exploring your price options below and a brand new Volkswagen T-Roc may be in your future...
*Please note that all T-Roc VW prices, including optional extras, indicated in this article were correct at the time of publication. Prices are subject to change without prior notice. For up to date prices, estimated monthly instalments or possible special offers, contact a CFAO Volkswagen dealer near you.
The New Volkswagen T-Roc 1.4 TSI 110 kW 2WD Design 8-Speed Tiptronic Price and Details
T-Roc VW model cost
Standard features included in the cost of a Volkswagen T-Roc 1.4 TSI 110 kW 2WD Design 8-Speed Tiptronic are:
- Anti-theft alarm system
- Bodypaint coloured exterior door handles and mirror housings
- Central armrest at the front
- Comfort seats at the front
- ISOFIX child seat anchorage points for two (2) child seats on the rear seats
The New Volkswagen T-Roc 2.0 TSI 140 kW Design 4MOTION 7-Speed DSG Price and Details
T-Roc VW model cost
Standard features for the Volkswagen T-Roc 2.0 TSI 140 kW Design 4MOTION 7-speed DSG include:
- 2x LED reading lights in both the front and back
- 6 speakers
- Comfort equipment
- Hill Start Assist, plus Hill Descent Control
- Mobile phone interface
The New Volkswagen T-Roc 2.0 TSI 140 kW R-Line 4MOTION 7-Speed DSG Price and Details
T-Roc VW model cost
Standard features included in the T-Roc 2.0 TSI 140 kW R-Line 4MOTION 7-speed DSG’s price are:
- Driver alert system
- Multifunction camera
- R-Line exterior
- Voice control
Optional Extras Available for the VW T-Roc Range
The VW T-Roc is an SUV filled with personality, whether you choose to go with its standard features or want to add some extras. For those who want to customise their T-Roc experience inside and out, consider the following additions:
- Adaptive cruise control with forward collision warning = R5 600
- An equipment bundle featuring a camera system and a lane-keeping system, as well as blind-spot monitor plus, rear traffic alert and electrically folding and heated side-view mirrors = R10 250
- Beats® sound system = R9 500
- Contrasting roof colour in black, white or red = R3 150
- Discover Media touchscreen system = R17 300
- Panoramic sunroof = R13 400
- Parking pack with a rear-view camera and park assist = R6 200
- Smoker’s pack = R400
- Trailer hitch = R 8 700
- Wireless smartphone charging = R 4 000
For Base and Mid-Spec Models
Please note that some of the extras below are already included with a top of the range R-Line model.
- A variety of 18-inch alloy wheels, as well as Vienna leather upholstery = R12 000 (also includes driver’s seat electric adjustment)
- Active info display = R9 200
- Keyless entry featuring an electric tailgate = R10 650
- LED headlights = R 13 850
Get Better Acquainted With a T-Roc
South Africa has long awaited the T-Cross’ bigger sibling but the time of the T-Roc’s arrival is finally near. Are you eager to learn more about everything this brave and bold SUV has to offer? Then be sure to read our other articles on the topic:
- VW T-Roc Interior
- VW T-Roc Review
- VW T-Roc Specs
We invite you to contact your nearest CFAO Volkswagen dealer, should you wish to discuss the T-Roc model of your choice with our knowledgeable sales staff or you want to book a future test drive. If you’re already convinced that this is the new car for you, then order you T-Roc today! It promises to be the ride of a lifetime.